|Repairing the Ruins Conference (June 13-15)||Through April 30||After April 30|
|Group of 10+
Note: Groups must register at the same time and be from an ACCS member school.
|$230 per person||$275 per person|
|Leader’s Day Pre-conference (June 12, 8AM-5PM)||Through April 30||After April 30|
|Leader’s Day & Chick-Fil-A Training||$140||$160|
* If you want to register only for the Leader’s Day pre-conference, please call our office at (208) 882-6101.
|Colloquium and Practicums (June 12 or 13)||Member||Non-Member|
|Colloquium: Teaching Literature in a Classical Christian School (June 12, 1-9PM)||$130||$160|
|Practicum: Grammar Stage Reading, Instruction, and Phonics (June 12, 1-9PM)||$130||$160|
|Practicum: Fundraising (NOTE DATE: June 13, 3-8PM)||$130||$160|
Hyatt Regency Atlanta · 265 Peachtree Street NE · Atlanta, Georgia 30303.
Click here for online reservations or call (877) 803-7534 by May 24, 2019 to make room reservations. Group name is Association of Classical & Christian Schools.
- Prices include conference admission and materials. Lodging and meals are not included.
- Individuals are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.
- Substitutions may be made at no charge.
- Children: Except for nursing infants, children attending the conference will be charged full price.
Only written notice of cancellation will be honored. Send via email to: email@example.com.
- With notification prior to May 16, $25 per person is assessed.
- From May 17–May 30, $100 per person is assessed.
- May 31 and later, no refunds are granted.
If you have previously exhibited with ACCS, your registration packets will be sent out in February 2019. Please be watching your inbox.
Vendor registration is by invitation only. If you are interested in exhibiting at our conference, please email Leah March (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a detailed description of who you are, what you will be exhibiting, and how your product(s)/business will benefit ACCS conference attendees. If your proposal is approved, you will be sent a registration packet with more information.
For additional information about exhibit space, contact Josiah Nance at (208) 882-6101 x104.